How to return my articles?In the category Return
You can submit a return request within 15 days of receiving your order. Requests for return after this period will no longer be accepted.
Register your return with Marie Méro by entering your e-mail address and return number (see delivery note). Go to the return platform (click on 'return platform').
There are 2 options to return your package. This applies to all returns from Europe.
Option 1: this can be done via Bpost by creating a return label in step 2. The return cost is €5 and will be deducted from the amount to be refunded.
Create your return label at Bpost now by clicking on https://mariemero.shipping-portal.com/rp/. You will then receive this label via email. You stick the return label on the box. Hand in your return shipment at a Bpost office or Postpunt, ask for proof of delivery and keep it safe. This step is valid for every order placed in Belgium, the Netherlands and other European countries.
Option 2: you go to one of our concept stores to bring your package in the original box. This return is free. You do not pay return costs.
Reimbursement is made via the head office for each option.
UK and non-European countries:
- Contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- We will provide you with the commercial invoice you need to return your package.
- Put this invoice in your package and stick a double copy on your package.
- Return the package at your own expense with a track & trace number. Without this number, follow-up to delivery is not possible with us.
- You always pay import costs with every shipment from the UK and other non-European countries. We deduct these costs from your return amount.
Do you have a question? Call our Customer Service on +32 09 375 05 99 during office hours from Monday to Friday 8:30 am - 12:00 pm and 1:00 pm - 4:30 pm.